The CIVIL ENGINEERNG COLLABORATION journal applies the following review process policy:
- The manuscript sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and the suitability of the Journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the writer so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to reviewers or even returned.
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, then sent to 2 reviewers to review the content with the blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest repairs and / or acceptance of articles.
- The editor will decide by considering the reviewers' recommendations whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the CIVIL ENGINEERNG COLLABORATION Journal.
- Editor's decision is final.