Psyche 165 Journal implements the review process policy as follows:
- The manuscript sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and the conformity with the Journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the writer so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to the reviewer or even returned
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, are then sent to 2 reviewers to review their content using the method blind review
- he review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest repairs and/or acceptance of articles.
- The editor will decide by considering the reviewers' recommendations whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Psyche 165 Journal
- Editor's decision is final.