KINERJA PEGAWAI DITINJAU DARI PERILAKU CYBERLOAFING DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI

Main Article Content

Rika Wahyuni
Hadi Irfani
Rina Mariana

Abstract

The aim of this study was to determine the influence cyberloafing behavior and organizational commitment on employee performance. This research is a quantitative research with a descriptive approach, respondents surveyed in this study amounted to 101 employees of the Padang City Department of Education by saturated sampling technique. Then carried out analysis to the data obtained by using multiple linear regression analysis. The results found: (1) cyberloafing behavior has a negative and significant effect on employee performance, (2) organizational commitment has a positive and significant effect on employee performance and (3) cyberloafing behavior and organizational commitment simultaneously has a significant effect on employee performance. The contribution of cyberloafing behavior and organizational commitment on employee performance amounted to 65.2%. Where as the remainder about 34.8% described by other variable is not used within this research.

Article Details

How to Cite
Wahyuni, R., Irfani, H., & Mariana, R. (2020). KINERJA PEGAWAI DITINJAU DARI PERILAKU CYBERLOAFING DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI. Psyche 165 Journal, 13(2), 240 - 245. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.29165/psikologi.v13i2.1369
Section
Articles
Abstract viewed = 11 times
Download downloaded = 11 times